California ELRP Management Service
Help Curtail Electricity During Critical Periods
Earn revenue of $1,000 plus a potential $400 bonus for every 1,000 kWhs reduced during specific times identified by the state’s Emergency Load Reduction Program.
Clean Peak Energy is now offering turn-key ELRP registration and management for commercial building operators in California seeking to benefit from new incentives for targeted energy curtailment.
- Registration is required
- Participation is voluntary once registered
- Amount of curtailment available needs to be identified
- One test of curtailment is required
- Curtailment periods: Daily, 1-5 hours between 4pm and 9pm,
Clean Peak’s service includes:
- ELRP regustration of your property with the state for participation
- Analyzation of proposed curtailment registration, using your building’s thermal mass as energy storage to enhance curtailment capacity without exceeding desired occupied temperatures.
Clean Peak Fees for Service:
If the ELRP program does not issue payments for your energy curtailment, you pay Clean Peak Energy nothing.
If the ELRP program makes payments for your energy curtailment: Clean Peak’s fee for setup and management of your ELRP participation is 50% of program payments and 40% of bonus distributed.
Term: 5 years, cancellation available annually between November 1 and December 31.
To discuss your property and how Clean Peak Energy can handle your ELRP participation, complete the form below and one of our representatives will contact you.